We are actively seeking experienced hair stylists who already have local clients, love what they do, and will appreciate working in a salon that will allow them to thrive and grow as a respected professional.
Terms are negotiable for well qualified stylists, but we have a competitive commission program that is fair to both the salon and our stylists. However, if you already have a great reputation and existing clients that are close enough to follow you, we will consider other arrangements. Our environment is also much better than a salon suite. Premium features create a more efficient workflow and more earning potential.
If you like what you see, submit an application, or just get in touch over email or phone and let's talk!
- Provide consistently excellent service to our clients.
- Always be learning and sharing what you learn.
- Help maintain our bright and clean environment.
Must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Barber with an active license in good standing with Maryland DLLR.
- Premium Equipment Provided - For employees, we have premium equipment, and provide all of the tools you need to be your best. Just bring your shears.
- Ongoing Education Opportunities - We love learning and sharing and have educational opportunities inside and outside of the salon several times a year.
- Cuts - Men's and Women's cuts.
- Colors - Color and highlight application.
- Texture - Perms, Styling, and Products.
- Advanced Skills - Are preferred but not required.
At this point, we are only considering experienced stylists with existing clients within a reasonable commute from our salon.